Graduated from the Hong Kong Academy for performing Arts, modern dance, majoring in Choreography & Dance Directing 2001, Mimi started her dance teaching in 1996.
- Certified DanceAbility® Teacher trained in Helsinki, Finland in 2015
- Artistic Director of DanceAbility Hong Kong 2018
- Certified Teacher of ContaKids 2017
- Studied with Nancy Stark Smith in 2016 & 2018 at EarthDance in USA and also the Long Dance 2018 of which was the continuous research project of EarthDance 2018.
- Taught/ participated in many international improvisation festivals, including:
- Contact Festival Kuala Lumpur 2019
- Taipei I-dance Festival 2015, 2017 and 2019
- International ChoreoLab Austria 2016
- Petit I-dance Festival Japan 2016
- Shenzhen Improvisation Festival 2016
- Contact Festival Freiburg 2015 & 2016
- Contact meets Contemporary Festival 2014 & 2015
- Her creations included: Humming Dialogue, Over-Come/Over-Come and the dance theatre Solitaire with Three Woods Playwright
- Her recent performance: Mirage Oasis, created with yuenjie MARU, in Taipei I-dance Festival 2015, Hong Kong I-dance Festival 2014 & Shenzhen Fringe Festival 2014, which developed the idea of CI and tango.
- The immigration Lottery of Three Woods Playwright in Adelaide Fringe Festival 2016, Hong Kong Umbrella Festival 2015 & Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2014.
- In 2013, Mimi was involved as the choreographer & tutor in the musical The Awakening by L plus H Creations Foundation, which was filmed as a documentary "My Voice, My Life".
- Received teacher training of creative dance for children at Cloud Gate Dance School in 2009-2010. She was the full-time teaching artist of Leap! of which was organized by The Robert H.N. Ho Family Foundation and The Cloud Gate Dance School of Taiwan.