Map Tang Wing Lu
A passionate Social Worker and Facilitator in Horticulture Therapy and Expressive Art therapy.
- Certified DanceAbility® Teacher trained in Thessaloniki, Greece 2017
- A graduate from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, ( Master of Social Science in Social Work) and a registered Social Worker since 2006.
- Have received training from The University of Hong Kong (Person Center Expressive Art Therapy) since 2011 and have become a facilitator.
- Completed a Horticulture therapy course and have been a facilitator in Christian Family Service Center since 2010. I used different art modalities (includes dance, drawing, movement, music, drama), various Horticulture activities and nature to help people to help themselves through the therapeutic alliance.
- Have been holding therapeutic and expressive art workshops for various groups, including children with special education needs, bereaved people.
- Have also applied Expressive Art Therapy and Horticulture Therapy in working with children and youth, students with Special Education needs (SEN) in schools, and in areas of rehabilitation (Mental Health), elderly, family & parents, and ex-drug abusers.